26.3.13

prego stats - week 14

After weeks of silence, today I'm catching up. You can read about week's 12 and 13 in one big post below, and I'll do this week separately, since it's still in real time. Guys, week 14 has been GOOD. My nausea is almost gone (still only slight bits but usually only in the morning or if my stomach is empty) and I'm feeling loads better and eating regularly now. I'm still tired like no tomorrow though. Thank goodness for naps!!



How far along: 14 weeks

Total weight gain: Not sure, maybe 5lbs? Will find out on Thursday at my appointment. 

How big is baby: lemon

Maternity Clothes: yep! or yoga gear or pjs...

Sleep: naps are my best friend. 2-3 hours daily or ELSE! (seriously "else" means going to bed shortly after the kids do...)

Best moment this week: Brad told me he was open to one of my FAV girl's names that he has previously refused... I am over the moon! And so hoping we have a girl now so we can use it :)

Movement: I thought I may have felt something this week! It's early, but they say when it's your 3rd or 4th baby you feel things sooner (and also know the feeling apart from gas, etc). So I don't know for sure, but I *may* have!

Food cravings: still sea food! I made salmon on Saturday (don't worry, I'm within my weekly allowances for it!) and last night I made the most delicious fish tacos! Here's a link to the recipe. We added tons of guacamole instead of sour cream and didn't add cheese. 

Food aversions: still meat a little bit...

Gender: too soon. we find out April 30th! vote on the sidebar!!

Labor signs: too early

Belly button in or out: OUT!

What I miss: energy...

What I'm not loving: fatigue

What I’m looking forward to: finding out the gender, hearing the heart beat on Thursday again.

What I'm loving: the 2nd trimester!

Milestone(s): see answer previous ;)


1 comment:

  1. You find out on April 30, me on April 03! :) So exciting!

    ReplyDelete