14.8.13

prego stats - week 33-34

Not bad having to only combine two weeks in one post after my recent 4 week catch up! But things are only getting busier so the week-by-week updates are getting more impossible. I just love having this as a a resource for when I'm looking back months and years from now. I loved having the info for Lily and Oli's pregnancies to compare with this time around, so I need to keep writing! Even if it's tiring right now and I'm lacking drive to say the least.



How far along: 33 weeks and 34 weeks.

Total weight gain: around 20lbs but I don't know for sure. I have an appointment where they'll weigh me in a week or so, and we don't care to own a scale here.

How big is baby: Durian Fruit (?) and Butternut Squash

Maternity Clothes: almost exclusively. 

Sleep: I'm finding it almost impossible to go to bed before midnight these days, but the kids occupy themselves together in the mornings fairly well, so I can usually sleep in until 7:30am or even 8:30am sometimes, which makes up for it. And naps, of course!

Best moment this week: my sister was in town to love on us and that was wonderful.

Movement: so much movement, and painfully so, because Baby girl; hasn't turned head down yet. Something I'm worried about 50% of the time. She's horizontal though, so it's not like she's completely upside down which bodes better for her getting into the head down position before birth, but it's less comfortable now because she is tall and her long body doesn't have room to be hanging out in my belly sideways. When she kicks which is often, it's really painful in my side.

Food cravings: everything!

Food aversions: nothing!

Gender: you know :)

Labor signs: Braxton Hicks still, but not too often.

Belly button in or out: out.

What I miss: Being able to bend over! I can't even pick up things off the floor anymore!

What I'm not loving: baby not being head down :(

What I’m looking forward to: meeting her and my 37 week appointment when I'll know more about her positioning and my options. So praying I don't have to have a c-section.

What I'm loving: time with Oli being my baby. I'm soaking it up!

Milestone(s): none I can think of!

No comments:

Post a Comment