5.8.13

prego stats - week 32


How far along: 32 weeks, aka way too early to deliver a baby. DO YOU HEAR THAT BABY3? (explanation coming)

Total weight gain: 18lbs?

How big is baby: squash

Maternity Clothes: yes, and I'm getting really tired of them! as a result, I've gotten really creative lately and am trying to re-incorporate non-maternity pieces whenever possible. I have 1 pair of shorts and 1 pair of jeans that still fit (thank you, elastic + low-rise), and then summer dresses seem to work.

Sleep: not so much. Baby3 is kicking like you wouldn't believe and she seems the most active from 9pm-1am every day. Making sleep before 1am impossible. Guess it's good preparation!

Best moment this week: finding out I'm not in labour after a very scary false alarm where I thought my water broke! It was JUST LIKE WITH THE OTHER TWO, except it was a false alarm... If you recall, my other two never came about from my water fully breaking, nor from labour starting on it's own. In both cases, my water was just leaking (thus no contractions, continual fluid, or labour), so after many hours of this, the rest of my water was manually broken and I then rapidly went into labour. It's not safe to go longer than 24 hours with ruptured (partially or fully) membranes without labour beginning, which is why the remaining waters were broken. 

Movement: SO.MUCH. I can't even handle it. She's running out of room so her constant movements all evening are starting to truly hurt and be inconvenient. But I'm just happy she's still in there! By the looks of my stomach, she's still quite tiny (though over 4lbs, likely) so I'm glad for her to be cooking a little longer safe inside. But man the movement hurts!

Food cravings: sweet tooth is BACK.

Food aversions: nope!

Gender: girlfriend.

Labor signs: ha. yes. all false alarms though! and lots of Braxton Hicks!

Belly button in or out: out

What I miss: flexibility and movability. I'm pretty awkward these days :)
 
What I'm not loving: the kicking girl in my too-small womb!
 
What I’m looking forward to: meeting her, but not for another 4 weeks minimum!

What I'm loving: I've scored some awesome baby items lately for baby3 that I'm really excited about! After Lily was born and I already had most of my baby gear, I saw this Skip Hop play mat that I fell in love with. Sadly, I couldn't justify the $80 to buy it since I already had one. I didn't love the look of mine, which was tough since it lived on my living room floor for almost a year, but I'd make due. But today I found it on Kijiji for $30! That I will justify and love for the coming year! Isn't it cute!?

No comments:

Post a Comment