9.11.09

oops...

don't panic...

I messed up the whole "when-do-you-ovulate" thing, referring back to my Post dated Saturday, October 24th (and I have a 29 day cycle) about me last period. Meaning I thought the time we were supposed to be careful (remember, we DON'T want to get pregnant this month, but in Dec, Jan, or afterward) was next week, NOT the last 4 days plus tomorrow...

Breathe...

See the thing is I want a baby - no question, but not this month, since the slew of things happening this summer would be on hold... or off... depending. So basically I really really really hope I'm not pregnant AS WE SPEAK but it's a possibility, heck we had "unprotected" (don't I sound like an after school special?) sex like every day of my last few days of extreme fertility...

BREATHE...

OK, must remember God's in control and whatever happens happens... But please keep your fingers crossed and pray that I'm NOT a baby mama just yet... Next month? Yes please! the month after that? Even better! This month? hoping NO.

No comments:

Post a Comment