this week, MM is the size of an apple! Look how big MM looks compared to a 25 cent coin:
I'm feeling GREAT this past week!
Haven't been nauseous in a long time and my energy is really climbing. Things I've done in the past 2 weeks that were impossible the last 3 months are:
- Walking to the grocery story at the end of the day (UP HILL) and doing groceries for about an hour
- Sleeping between 7-9 hours a night (just a reminder, I was up to 13 some nights a month ago!)
- Staying up to midnight some nights (REBEL!!!)
- Eating meat again (though still nothing like a huge pot roast... that still seems disgusting to me, but other red meat is fine now)
- Working longer hours without being as exhausted (though I still am after a full work day or sometimes after 6 hours)
I feel like ME again.
Minus the crazy hormones that have me crying or really angry at the drop of a hat... yeah those can peace out anytime.
And a little update on MM: s/he is 4 inches long this week! Which I think, after looking in my fruit bowl, is actually larger than most apples, but whatever. S/he is also sensitive to light now which means if I were to shine a flashlight up to my bump, MM would squirm away from it (who wouldn't?) even tough his/her eyelids are still fused shut. WILD.
MM is also evening out, with the legs growing longer than the arms now (with a LONG way to go since MM's MY child!) and has taste buds. I hope MM likes regurgitated King Crab, since that's what Brad brought home last night for us to have tonight... It was 50% off and is one of our most favourite meals (though usually too expensive to have often).
Other great news for ME: I got some more maternity clothes this week! Old Navy had a $6 sale on all their basic T's and tanks and I'm lucky enough to live 10 minutes away from one of only TWO Old Navy's in Canada that carried their maternity line. Normal prices were $9.50 and $14.50. GLORIOUS.