25.7.13

prego stats - week 26-30

So, lets cram 5 weeks of pregnancy into one neat little post, shall we? That's the best I can do at this rate! I know it's been over a month since I've posted an update... oops! My other blog and Instagram have been getting more attention and have bits and pieces about the pregnancy, so if you're curious, head over there. But I do want to update more over here. I love looking back on posts I've written for each pregnancy and seeing the unique differences that each babe has brought my way... even if they're grouped together like this post!

Here we go!

How far along: 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 weeks :)

Total weight gain: approximately 12-16lbs

How big is baby: lettuce, rutabega, eggplant, acorn squash, cucumber (length)
Maternity Clothes: err day! I'm finding in the third trimester that my maternity clothes are getting a lot tighter across the belly. It's frustrating that stores claim to be the same size throughout your whole pregnancy as you would normally wear (i.e. if you're normally a size S, you'll be a size S for your whole pregnancy in maternity clothes), because it's never the case! My maternity clothes fit true to size (thanks to the wonders of elastic) for most of my pregnancy, but the last trimester, I always need the next size up. Of course by now I'm really not in the mood to buy more maternity clothes seeing as how it's my last trimester of my last pregnancy... so I'm making due!

Sleep: I'm sleeping well and often, though not napping daily anymore. The heat is the one big obstacle for good sleep now! Our AC unit isn't the strongest and doesn't get to our bedroom since it's on the opposite end of the house, so I have even had to sleep on the pull out couch in the living room many nights to get more cold air my way

Best moment this week: I've LOVED this stage of pregnancy. Baby3 is kicking like you wouldn't believe, especially around 9pm each night. My tummy puts on a show - changing shape and bouncing around. Little girl inside is an active one! I'm also feeling really well and am getting so excited for her arrival.

Movement: see above!

Food cravings: junk food. eeeek!

Food aversions: NONE.

Gender: fille.

Labor signs: n/a

Belly button in or out: out.

What I miss: my normal clothes and my flexibility! bathing the kids and bending over to pick up toys and things is getting impossible.

What I'm not loving: the heat! I knew full well that this would be the case though... every single pregnancy I find myself in my third trimester in the heat of summer! EVERY SINGLE ONE!

What I’m looking forward to: I'm starting to dread the sleep deprivation and the nursing challenges ahead but am trying to keep an open mind...

What I'm loving: The baby movement and being officially in my THIRD TRIMESTER! Last one, baby!!

Milestone(s): third trimester, viability @ 27 weeks (if baby were born prematurely she would more than likely live!) always makes me so happy, and loads of movement!

No comments:

Post a Comment